TransVoyant is seeking a Jr .NET Developer join our team supporting a US homeland security mission. Must be a U.S. citizen. This position requires and Secret or Interim Secret clearance and will be based out of Colorado Springs, CO
The Jr. .NET Developer will
- Design and develop application interfaces and collaborate with the project team to define and design interface components for the solution
- Have expertise in translating IT requirements in the design, development, and assembly of components to create custom information systems
- Deliver functional and technical designs, models, components, code, unit tests, and documentation
- Have hands on experience developing using ASP, C#, SQL, Entity Framework, WCF, and MVC user interface development.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 1 year experience in MVC
- At least 1 year experience in Entity Framework
- At least 1 year experience in WCF
- At least 1 year experience with third party controls (i.e. Telerik, DevExpress)
- At least 1 year experience in understanding and complying with development standards and SDLC to ensure consistency.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (.NET Framework - ASP, ADO)
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 1 year of experience in design/development of C#.NET application interfaces to ETL, Business Rules Engine, or Analytics.
- At least 1 year of experience in SQL
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Information Systems
TransVoyant delivers our customers continuous insights to increase revenues, reduce costs and manage risks by combining the current and future behavior of their enterprises, their ecosystems and they dynamic world around them. We are innovative, creative, focused on customer success and love what we do. Team members enjoy highly competitive compensation, a fast-growing and flexible work environment, comprehensive benefits, 100% 401k matches, unlimited vacation days and professional development opportunities.