TransVoyant is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our entrepreneurial-minded team. The Business Analyst should have a background in product management, product marketing, project management, business, software and data analysis. A successful candidate will work with various internal and external stakeholders to define, design and roadmap product features and functionality.
- Provide expertise in system analysis, UX design, Product functionality and implementation efforts
- Technical writing for existing solutions set and new functionality
- Conduct root cause analysis, gap analysis and reverse engineer process and function from existing systems and solutions
- Recommend modifications and optimization of solution workflows and user interfaces
- Provide project management and operational support to Engineering and Data Science
- Provide product functional expertise support to Solutions Delivery, Sales and Marketing.
- Lead requirements capture sessions with business and customer stakeholders
- Collaborate with Engineering, Data Science and Solutions Delivery to ensure that all features and functions are documented and validated
- Collaborate with business department leadership to prepare / support deployment of new functionality
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst or Product Owner in a SaaS / technical environment
- Knowledge and experience with the proven methodology of software engineering (i.e., Agile, Scrum etc.)
- Exceptional written communication, public speaking and interpersonal skills for both technical and executive end audiences
- A strong facilitator who can work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to gain operational knowledge at a detailed level quickly
- Understanding of Business Intelligence and analytics applications
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt in a fast-changing environment
- Basic understanding of popular coding languages (ex. Java) is a plus
- Basic domain understanding of Supply Chain
- Demonstrated experience in defining and implementing complex business models.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business or related field
TransVoyant delivers our customers continuous insights to increase revenues, reduce costs and manage risks by combining the current and future behavior of their enterprises, their ecosystems and they dynamic world around them. We are innovative, creative, focused on customer success and love what we do. Team members enjoy highly competitive compensation, a fast-growing and flexible work environment, comprehensive benefits, 100% 401k matches, unlimited vacation days and professional development opportunities.