As a UX Designer at TransVoyant, you will drive the direction of the user experience, interface design, and architecture for applications built on our Continuous Decision Intelligence™ Platform. You will play an essential role in the productization and growth of the Platform into Supply Chain and National Security IoT marketspaces.
- Participate as a member of the product management and development team to generate new ideas and discuss creative ways to improve existing product design and architectures based on customer feedback
- Develop user-centric web wireframes and/or screen mockups which could be converted into workable web or mobile applications
- Collaborate with the front-end development team to build prototypes and interactive web applications
- Design front-end frameworks to be used by multiple users of different skill levels with a focus on ease of use and intuitiveness and design
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of professional UI/UX experience for B2B SaaS solutions
- Well versed in information architecture principles, frameworks and the UX design process
- Proficient with Sketch, UXPin, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop), and other UX design tools
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experience
- Strong design fundamentals
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced startup environment with the ability to change directions quickly based on customer feedback
- Communicates effectively and is comfortable working with remotely located teams across multiple time zones
- Familiar with using HTML and CSS is a plus
- Experience in agile development environments
- Comfortable estimating project timelines and working cross functionally with product management and development teams
- Knowledge of Supply Chain and/or National Security vertical is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Design or related field
- A creative mind is a must!
- Please provide portfolio or access to portfolio with resume
TransVoyant delivers our customers continuous insights to increase revenues, reduce costs and manage risks by combining the current and future behavior of their enterprises, their ecosystems and they dynamic world around them. We are innovative, creative, focused on customer success and love what we do. Team members enjoy highly competitive compensation, a fast-growing and flexible work environment, comprehensive benefits, 100% 401k matches, unlimited vacation days and professional development opportunities.