TransVoyant is looking for a Junior Program Manager to join our entrepreneurial-minded team. This position will plan and oversee multiple customer accounts and their usage and adoption of TransVoyant Solutions. As a Junior Program Manager, you will collaborate directly with customers across Transvoyant to manage day-to-day operations of our customer’s environment and their path to success.
TransVoyant is headquartered in Alexandria, VA
- Drive customer implementation and support activities
- Translate customer use cases feedback into program / technical requirements
- Manage day-to-day project operations
- Serve as the initial point of contact for customer TransVoyant questions
- Properly document, communicate and enforce project deliverables, roles, milestones and timelines
- Continuously set and manage external and internal customer expectations
- Create and conduct team member and customer solution onboarding materials and training
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years of project management or customer success experience in a SaaS / technical environment
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience coordinating and scheduling activities among internal and customer groups, including managing resources and leading project efforts across organizations and geographies
- Knowledge of Supply Chain vertical is a plus
- Exceptional written communication, public speaking and interpersonal skills for both technical and executive end audiences
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt in a fast-changing environment and comfortable wearing multiple hats.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, logistics, computer science, business or related field
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
TransVoyant delivers our customers continuous insights to increase revenues, reduce costs and manage risks by combining the current and future behavior of their enterprises, their ecosystems and they dynamic world around them. We are innovative, creative, focused on customer success and love what we do. Team members enjoy highly competitive compensation, a fast-growing and flexible work environment, comprehensive benefits, 100% 401k matches, unlimited vacation days and professional development opportunities.