TransVoyant is looking for an experienced Solutions Delivery/Project Manager to join our entrepreneurial-minded team. This position will plan and oversee projects and customer subscription implementations. As Solutions Delivery/Project Manager, you will collaborate directly with customers and across Transvoyant to create and execute on project work plans.
TransVoyant is headquartered in Alexandria, VA. This position can be based onsite at our headquarters, or Minneapolis, MN office.
- Lead customer implementation activities
- Translate use cases, industry research and customer feedback into program / technical requirements
- Develop strategic project vision and manage day-to-day project operations
- Properly document, communicate and enforce project deliverables, roles, milestones and timelines
- Continuously set and manage external and internal customer expectations
- Create and conduct team member and customer solution onboarding materials and training
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of project management or customer success experience, preferably in a SaaS / technical environment
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience coordinating and scheduling activities among internal, vendor and customer groups, including managing resources and leading project efforts across organizations and geographies
- Knowledge of Supply Chain vertical
- Exceptional written communication, public speaking and interpersonal skills for both technical and executive end audiences
- Experience with project management organizational tools (ex. MS Project) in addition to traditional Office software (PPT, Word, Excel)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt in a fast-changing environment
- PMP certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business or related field
TransVoyant delivers our customers continuous insights to increase revenues, reduce costs and manage risks by combining the current and future behavior of their enterprises, their ecosystems and they dynamic world around them. We are innovative, creative, focused on customer success and love what we do. Team members enjoy highly competitive compensation, a fast-growing and flexible work environment, comprehensive benefits, 100% 401k matches, unlimited vacation days and professional development opportunities.