We are looking for a passionate and energetic Sales Operations Manager to join our rapidly growing team in the Metro DC area. Please apply if you have worked in Sales Ops for at least a few years, have helped lead and develop processes, analytics, metrics and the tools to enable a successful team. You are eager to learn new things, can adapt quickly to change and have a hunger for knowledge. You possess a strong desire to grow and advance your career in the sales/business development domain. We are an innovative and transformational company that is solving real world enterprise problems and bringing true and measurable value, innovation and resiliency to our customers worldwide.
You will partner with the Vice President of Sales and will be responsible for administering and managing our CRM system (Salesforce) and helping to manage and improve our sales process, reporting, metrics, funnel and sales team support. You thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment, have a track record of strong communication and collaboration skills, are not afraid to take on new challenges, are naturally curious and are looking to learn and grow with the business. You are results focused and have the drive to bring tasks and projects to closure. You are not afraid to ask questions, socialize new ideas and believe strongly in team-work to achieve stated common goals.
- Work closely with Sales and Sales Management to manage sales process quality, reporting and opportunity management from start to close as well as on-going nurturing
- Assist in various sales/business functions from pricing and proposals to sales support. Work proactively with the team to drive continuous go to market and sales process improvement
- Ensure priorities are managed by meeting regularly with the sales team and leadership to track and monitor results and challenges
- Work with the broader organization to deliver insights into the overall business. Team up with marketing, operations, finance and others to find ways to collaborate and improve the business as a whole
- Develop and manage the sales and GTM analytics, reports and system inputs and outputs. Source, develop and implement new capabilities and tools that can build on the company’s current foundations and take us to the next level
- Collaborate with the sales organization to ensure compliance with required standards and processes for maintaining CRM/SFA data. Work closely with senior management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s CRM and SFA technology investments
- Work with Finance and Operations to support management & financial reporting with a focus on achieving company goals and forecasted metrics.
- Lead and manage regular sales and pipeline calls and reviews. Orchestrate and help manage sales team meetings, training and on-boarding
- 3-5 years of hands-on Sales Operations experience
- A strong passion for developing and managing sales and go to market best practices
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies and to put them into effect through team training and coaching as well as implementing them into systems
- Track record of effectively interacting with all levels of executives and management
- Strong business acumen around financials and business case development. Financial modeling experience a plus.
- Proven track record of strategic planning, goal setting, and successful execution
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously as well as effectively collaborate and communicate across teams and to work in a diverse, fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills possessing the ability to compile & analyze large data sets and present effective reports and though leadership around the data
- Creative thinker and problem solver with a bias towards thoughtful action
- Ability to learn new industries, verticals and technologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, communicating effectively with customers, executives, & stakeholder (both internal & external) at all levels
- BS/BA in a related field
- Master’s Degree
- 2-3 years of business management experience in a growing technology company
- 2-3 years of sales or sales leadership experience
- Foreign language experience/fluency
- International experience
TransVoyant delivers our customers continuous insights to increase revenues, reduce costs and manage risks by combining the current and future behavior of their enterprises, their ecosystems and the dynamic world around them. We are innovative, creative, focused on customer success and love what we do. Team members enjoy highly competitive compensation, a fast-growing and flexible work environment, comprehensive benefits, generous 401k matches, unlimited vacation days and professional development opportunities.